Marketing Project Manager / Virtual Assistant
Please read description below
We are looking for a motivated and driven virtual project manager who understands marketing funnels and digital marketing to help coordinate and manage several initiatives. Familiarity with lead magnets, opt-in pages, webinars, social marketing is required. Additional skills that would be required include:
1. Highly organized with ability to create project plans and systems
2. Strong attention to detail and obsessed with quality execution
3. Ability to think ahead and anticipate potential problems
4. Ability to identify, acquire and manage required resources needed to complete plan
5. Ability to manage within budget and time constraints
6. Ability to be a problem solver
7. Tech savvy with the ability to go into software and confirm work
8. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to motivate
Your specific responsibilities would include:
1. Leading and overseeing each project and ensuring that each part of the project gets completed including marketing, technology, operations and support resources.
2. Managing each of the members of the projects (most are virtual), ensuring they are productive and engaged.
3. Identifying and hiring other contractors when needed
4. Being a single point of contact for the project and be familiar with all details.
5. Managing quality of the project and checking/testing that project is being done correctly.
The position is virtual and part time to start. We can be flexible with hours as needed, however the need to be available at certain times during the project (e.g. prior to project going live) will be necessary.
We look to make working with us both fun and enjoyable and prefer upbeat and positive individuals who have high standards for themselves and the work they do, yet are pleasant to others.