Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching for Guaranteed and Measurable Leadership Growth
Through our partnership with Marshall Goldsmith we have introduced their highly effective and successful Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching program in New York. This coaching program is unique in that it:
- It guarantees measurable results for leaders or high potentials and the companies they work for.
- Our payment is based on the effective growth of the leader, founder or high potential. If they don't improve, we don't get paid.
- The program is a real time on the job process that is highly effective and time efficient (no forced coaching sessions). The program focuses on behavioral change to enhance the leader or high potential's effectiveness.
The Stakeholder Centered Coaching Model
introduction to stakeholder centered coaching
- Review coachability.
- Discuss commitment.
SELECTING LEADERSHIP GROWTH AREAS
- The leader selects a handful of stakeholders who take part in a 360 (or 180) degree structural leadership assessment and behavioral interviews.
- Based on assessments the leader chooses 1-2 key leadership behaviors to enhance.
- Stakeholders commit to support leader's growth progress throughout the program.
leading change involving stakeholders - 11 monthly coaching and action planning sessions
- Master Stakeholder Centered Coaching process.
- Involve stakeholders and emphasize the 'FeedForward' process creating an on the job coaching process.
- Through monthly coaching sessions and interaction with stakeholders the leader creates a real time on the job leadership change for himself/herself and his/her subordinates at the same time.
leadership growth progress reviews
- On a quarterly / annual basis stakeholders will assess the leadership effectiveness growth progress (in qualitative and quantitative terms).
- Results are reviewed and addressed.
LEADER AS A COACH
- The leader is now equipped to continue the process on their own and coach their teams (and themselves) to grow leadership effectiveness going forward.
The Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching process can easily be applied to teams where teams focus on 1 or 2 team goals, as well as an individual goal for each individual member to work on. E-mail us below for more information.